Life groups are small community groups that meet regularly and purposefully to develop disciples of Jesus Christ and experience His power to change lives. Together, we will grow in our love for God and for each other as we pray, study the Bible, serve the community and share the good news of Jesus Christ with our local and global neighbors.
Who are life groups for?
Our life groups are post-college, mixed life stages, and mixed gender.
Our Life Group Ministry Vision
In response to God’s vision in Matthew 28:18-20, life groups seek to hear and respond to Christ, pursue worship, community and mission, and grow together in disciple-making.
As a result, we strive to help our Life Groups grow in the following ways:
- Grow in worship of God and the application of His Scripture.
- Grow in community through and for discipleship in Christ.
- Grow in Gospel-focused mission and strive for fruitfulness in Christ.
Life Group Means Family
Being part of a life group includes being part of a church family that is committed to growing deeper in our relationship with Jesus and with others. Because relationships take time and investment, we encourage you to approach joining a life group as committing to walking a spiritual journey with members from our family. That means we expect our life group members to commit to not only meeting together but also serving together and worshipping together as members of one church family.
How do I join a life group?
- Join us on Sunday mornings for our worship service at 9:30 a.m. in the Ming Dao building.
- Stay after service for Discovery Group classes so that you can get to know some of the church members, our core values, our mission, and our leaders. To find out more about our current Discovery Group classes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decide if ACC is a church you want to be a part of.
Still interested in a life group?
After you have spent some time (we recommend 3-4 weeks) getting to know us as a church and would like to join a life group, you can let us know your interest by filling out the interest form at acc.church/joinlifegroup.
Are you exploring who Jesus is?
If you are exploring who Jesus is and would like to know more about God, His love, and His good news for all people, let us know (email@example.com). We would love to connect you with our team and share the good news with you and your family.